There are a number of ways your company can support North London Business. Whichever opportunity you choose to highlight your commitment to investing in will enhance your brand and demonstrate your wiliness to work with businesses. You can be assured that an affiliation with North London business will be an enjoyable, professional and pleasant experience as we work with you to make sure the sponsorship covers your needs and work in partnership with you.
Sponsorships opportunities include:
- Sponsoring our regular property Linx events
- Sponsoring other events we hold
- Sponsoring our Business survey
- Sponsoring a service we provide, i.e. our property search facility
- Show your support by advertising on our website
- Providing prizes for events or prize draws we hold
Events: Silver, Gold, Platinum, Principle Exclusive Sponsor, events packages would normally include some/all of the following, depending on the level of sponsor:
- Logo on invites, agenda and feedback forms and any other printed material
- Delegate places at event
- Stand at the event plus a table for marketing/promotional materials
- Coverage in Connect in the post event article with your logo included
- Standalone half page feature in Connect
- Logo on North London Business website listing on the events plus hyperlink to company website.
- Promotional items in conference packs/bags
- Inclusion in post event questionnaire regarding information requests.
- Credit in Speeches/Acknowledgment on website
All sponsorship opportunities will normally promote your brand by displaying your company logo and website link where possible and always offer thanks and credit you in any speeches or articles regarding the subject. North London Business will work with you to tailor any sponsorship packages to suit your needs and make sure you get the best value for your support.
For details on any of the above packages or if there are other opportunities you feel would benefit your business please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our past and current sponsors include, Ardmore Group, RBS, BT, Natwest, Towergate Risk Solutions, Buro Happold, NLSA, Stephenson Harwood, Vanderpump & Sykes, Dwyer PLC .